- I have no drawing table set up in the house, therefore I have not drawn much at all since my residency at CHSA ended. But I do have a drawing table in the doghouse. But it’s full of junk on top. Besides the doghouse is very claustrophobic.
- I think it maybe time to get a new mac. My old G4 is still on the old operating system and a lot of things are not working on it. I’m using an old version of photoshop on it too. Cashflow doesn’t allow me to get a new mac though. I’ve been using this HP I bought at Costco for $900.
- I’m going through a force partition and don’t know what will happen to me in the near future. Don’t know where I will move to. Don’t know where to move everything in this house. Just plain don’t know…. I’m too old and tired to even think of it.
- Am I retired from wedding photography? I guess so. I look back at the work I did and say I did a good job.
- I’m down to one battery for my Fuji S5. That camera is eight years old! A longtime for a digital camera.
- Had an exhibit of the anti-violence poster my workshop did at Manilatown a few months ago…but I still haven’t gotten paid yet!
- File my taxes!
- I bought the panel material for the mural at CHSA but haven’t had time to go down there to assemble the frames for the panels.
- Utopia nine dragons mural is still a work in progress. The main problem is having to get in there around 9-10pm. I’m usually doing something at that time if not PUOL. I just bought some paint for it too. Damn…seems like I’m not gonna get reimbursed for it.
- Year of the Horse. Hope it’s a smooth gallop. The house situation has me worried.
Archive for April, 2015
Uncategorized on April 2, 2015 by lelandwong