Ten Random Thoughts
It’s 3am and I just made a ham and bologna sandwich with cream cheese and a roma tomato.
- I’m working feverishly on the illustrations for the I-Hotel book. I’ve got seven more to go by next Monday or I’m in deep shit.
- I’ve had this nagging cough for almost two weeks now.
- I’m waiting for the next sale to buy a set of pants…all my pants are too loose and I have to hold my pants up so that it would not fall down.
- My two sister in laws and their families are arriving here in three days…we have to make room for them.
- That’s what I get…like what Louis says.
- I’m drawing the crowd standing watching Li Kue perform his double axe set. But I think I should begin from scratch.
- My sleep hours yesterday was 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- We sucked out all the water clogged up in the light well of the apt. building
- It’s nice to know that I’m not alone.